Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blessed?!

Proverbs 31:28  Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.

Most of us girls know all about the "Proverbs 31" woman.  And most of us wonder how in the world did she do all that, (don't forget she did have servant girls, vs. 15), and get her children to rise up and call her blessed?  If you are like me, my children have never rose up and called me blessed.  It's usually, "I want juice!  I want to watch cartoons!  Hold me!"  But preceding all of those demands is usually the word, "Mommy."  Well, sweet little Ren hasn't called me blessed either, but she does call me "mama"!  Out of no where, she just started saying mama.  It is so unbelievable.  She will go in the bathroom, poke her head out and call, "mama?"  Of course I run to her, clap, and smother her with kisses.

I may never hear my children call me "blessed", but they call me something even better.  
They call me their "mama!'


1 comment:

  1. Mine never call me blessed either---I might die of shock if that ever did happen. But I do agree that mom is a pretty good word to hear all day!!!!

    Love that Ren is saying your name and looking for you in the bathroom! :)

    Can't wait to see you!
    paige

    ReplyDelete