Monday, March 7, 2011

The Griffin's/Griswald's Did Disney

One 17 year old, one 6 year old, TWO 2 year olds!!!!!  What were we thinking??? 

Well, we attempted the impossible and I have to say, we had a wonderful time.  It truly was an amazing trip.  I think the spanking spoon only showed itself a couple of times and for a whole week, with four kids, that is a world record.  I am almost sure of it.  Everyone was so excited to be at Disney, except for the few times that Henry, "Just wanted to go home and ride his tractor"!

Before I had ever taken my kids to Disney I had always heard people talk about how great Disney was.  I have to be honest, Tyson and I went for few days for our honeymoon.  We were convinced that there was no place on earth where you could find more screaming parents and crying kids.  We did not think it was a magical place.  But like I said, that was before we had our children.  (Though I still believe Disney holds the record for most screaming parents/crying kids per square inch!)

I am one of those crazy moms that tears up at all the magical moments.  Here are a couple of pics from our trip.


A very proud Ty with his daddy, just coming off of Space Mountain!



Indiana Jones(Ty) and the two people he rescued!

And my very favorite .....Ren trying to kiss Mulan.  She was not too fond of all the other princesses.  But she loved Mulan.  Precious!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pics and the COFFEE!

    Thank you for both!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete