Monday, August 1, 2011

Family Vacation

 We are so blessed to have friends like Mark and Greta Beckler.  They invited us to join them at their lake house for vacation.  It was a great week.  There are few friends in life that you can spend a week with and love them even more.  Our kids even get along great! 


To  my friend Greta, you are a rare find!  I appreciate your desire to follow the Lord, your heart for holiness, and the way you "put it all out there"!  You are real and I am honored to be called your friend.  I am so excited to see how the Lord works in our lives.





1 comment:

  1. so cute...so so cute. How in the world, after all these great photos will you ever choose your Christmas card picture? :) And your friend Greta....looks a lot like Katie Holmes. Glad to know she is the holier version though :).

    Can't wait to see you soon. And just for the record...since commenting on these three blogs I have only heard the beginning of Oh Happy Day...but I have heard it three times! :)

    love you-
    paige

    ReplyDelete